loading...

martedì 20 aprile 2010

Kiss Me Back...




If my lips claimed yours,
would you kiss me back?

If I laid my check
upon your chest,
would you wrap your
arms around me?

If I told you that
I need you,
would you hear my words?

If I told you that
I love you,
would you say
you love me too?

If I asked you
if you want me,
would you whisper
something touching,
something urgent,
something hot
and passionate?

Or would you
answer me with a kiss?

If my lips claimed yours,
would you kiss me back?

.
-


.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Eseguiamo Siti e Blog personalizzati , guarda : www.cipiri.com

loading...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

Elenco blog Amici

Poni una Domanda e Clicca il bottone Bianco


CLICCA QUI SOTTO
.



Visualizzazioni totali